3 YEAR COLLEGE PROGRAM – ESMOD INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION
“Stylisme ét Modelisme”, that’s how we call the combination of not only styling (designing), but also modelling (creating) fashion. It has been a winning combination since ESMOD has been founded 175 years ago, and this program combines the accumulated knowledge of this history with modern industry trends.
By following our internationally acclaimed curriculum, used in over 20 locations across the world, you will make sure to explore all aspects of the fashion industry. It is a 3 year search to find your inner voice and personality. And you will learn how to express that in fashion. Culminating in your very own fashion collection on the runway in front of a Jury of Industry Professionals and ESMOD Jakarta faculty.
We don’t tell you what to design, but why and how. Because in the end, it is not the techniques that matter, but how you apply it, how it amplifies your voice best to fit the current fashion landscape. You will find tools and techniques that help you express yourself best, including molding, dyeing, lace, graphic design, embroidery, sustainable design and hand knitting.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Just leave your contact details, and we will contact you to chat about any questions you have. In that way we can get to know each other, and you can make sure ESMOD Jakarta fits you.
If there is a fit, it’s just a simple process to sign up for a college program full of continuous discovery of the world of fashion.
What can you expect
- You will have gained your unique perspective and voice in fashion with a French twist infused with our rich Indonesian heritage.
- You will have the skills to design and create luxury goods, men’s, women’s and kids fashion as well as lingerie.
- You will know how to bring a fashion idea from concept to runway.
- You will have the know-how to build your fashion network in the industry.
Why do your fellow students choose our 3 year college program?
- To get all the tools and guidance towards becoming a fashion designer with their own unique style, voice and techniques.
- To have a unique vision for the future of fashion and bring that to life with skills as artistic director, fashion designer, pattern drafter, fashion stylist, textile designer, trend designer, image consultant or other role.
What will your study look like?
Discovery and Preparation
Personal Procedure & Creation
Specialisation & Personal Collection
French or English for Fashion
Computer Aided Design for Fashion Design
Computer Aided Design for Pattern Drafting (GERBER Technology)
Brand and Image
Creative Research Modules
Womenswear Ready to Wear